The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

New Elsweyr Style Pages

SeaGtGruff
SeaGtGruff
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Make sure you harvest resource nodes and do any other activities in Elsweyr that can drop the purple reward boxes, because the purple boxes do have a chance to drop the new style pages.

I got a style page in my first (i.e., day 1) golden reward box on PC NA, but did not get one in my first golden reward box on PC EU. (They're not guaranteed to drop.)

However, I got 2 style pages in purple reward boxes on PC EU. Now that I know they don't just drop from the golden reward boxes, I plan to spend more time harvesting nodes on both servers.
I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • six2fall
    six2fall
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I got 2 today, 1 in the gold & a second in the first batch of dailies I turned in. 9 hours later & idk well over 100 coffers & I'm still at the 2 I got 5 minutes into starting event
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got none so far and refuse to care. I never use those style pages anyways, and I am tired of the FOMO stress that is always whipped up around these things. I am too old to actively work towards a game-induced heartattack. :-P

And yes, that is my roundabout way to say that I utterly hate the overuse of RNG. ;-)
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like to collect as many of the pages as I can during the first part of an event, so that when I've bought whatever fragments I'd needed and have nothing left to spend tickets on, I'll be able to start buying the pages I haven't collected yet. Then, during the last few days of the event, I start seeing if there are any missing pages that I can buy from guild traders, or-- if I've acquired any duplicate pages-- trade for.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to add, I'm not sure whether purple coffers from "just anywhere" can contain the style pages, or if they have to drop from a boss or dragon. I've gotten 3 more on PC NA-- 1 may have been from the golden coffer; I don't remember for sure-- but 2 of them were definitely from purple coffers that dropped from dragons.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like they drop a lot, I got 4 and has not done much more than required for tickets.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't know why people stress farming style pages when you know they will be everywhere near the end of the event to the point that you can't give them away
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks OP for the tip. This one approves the new style for its lack of hip flaps.
  • NylAR
    NylAR
    ✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    Make sure you harvest resource nodes and do any other activities in Elsweyr that can drop the purple reward boxes, because the purple boxes do have a chance to drop the new style pages.

I got a style page in my first (i.e., day 1) golden reward box on PC NA, but did not get one in my first golden reward box on PC EU. (They're not guaranteed to drop.)

However, I got 2 style pages in purple reward boxes on PC EU. Now that I know they don't just drop from the golden reward boxes, I plan to spend more time harvesting nodes on both servers.

What new style pages??????
  • JoDiMageio
    JoDiMageio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NylAR wrote: »

When you happen to receive a new Elsweyr Coffer, these colorful cartons have a chance to include a host of valuable items, such as:

Crafting materials
    Style items for the styles found within Northern and Southern Elsweyr
    Zone gear set items
    Treasure maps for Northern or Southern Elsweyr
    Transmutation Crystals
    Motif Chapters style pages from the Northern and Southern Elsweyr zones
    Pages for the new Ja’zennji Siir style

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/60485
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Ja’zennji Siir:

• SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vigarr wrote: »
    I don't know why people stress farming style pages when you know they will be everywhere near the end of the event to the point that you can't give them away

I try not to stress out about anything in the game, especially style pages (since I've never used any of them, since I don't use the outfitting system-- yet). But I do like to collect the styles "for completion" if I can, and I like to follow the procedure that I mentioned earlier-- acquire whichever ones I can get from reward coffers during the first part of an event, buy a few that I'm missing with tickets during the last part of the event, and buy the rest with gold (or trade for them with duplicate pages).

I've got a list I keep for each event, to help me keep track of how many tickets I should have on each day of the event, along with which days to spend tickets so I don't run over, and I try to plan my purchases so I get the new fragment, plus any of the pet fragments needed so I can summon another pet after morphing the existing one, plus any other of the collectibles.

Okay, now it sort of sounds like I'm stressing out about that! :D
  • milkbox
    milkbox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks OP for the tip. This one approves the new style for its lack of hip flaps.

They just traded hip flaps for a crotch flap. Can’t wear it with a kilt because it clips through right between the legs. Flappin’ flaps gotta flap.
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vigarr wrote: »

I try not to stress out about anything in the game, especially style pages (since I've never used any of them, since I don't use the outfitting system-- yet). But I do like to collect the styles "for completion" if I can, and I like to follow the procedure that I mentioned earlier-- acquire whichever ones I can get from reward coffers during the first part of an event, buy a few that I'm missing with tickets during the last part of the event, and buy the rest with gold (or trade for them with duplicate pages).

I've got a list I keep for each event, to help me keep track of how many tickets I should have on each day of the event, along with which days to spend tickets so I don't run over, and I try to plan my purchases so I get the new fragment, plus any of the pet fragments needed so I can summon another pet after morphing the existing one, plus any other of the collectibles.

Okay, now it sort of sounds like I'm stressing out about that! :D

that closing comment made me laugh
    +1 awesome to you
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    milkbox wrote: »

They just traded hip flaps for a crotch flap. Can’t wear it with a kilt because it clips through right between the legs. Flappin’ flaps gotta flap.

Poor flaps :D
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »

Ja’zennji Siir:

Here is images of it https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/jazennji-siir/

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    virtus753 wrote: »

Ja’zennji Siir:

Here is images of it https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/jazennji-siir/

Thank you!