The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gear question

Castagere
Castagere
✭✭✭✭✭
So we got two medium armor sets. One reduces your abilities by 5% and the other one buffs them by 6%. So if you wear both sets what happens? One is called Battlefield Acrobat and the other is New Moon Acolyte.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks like you get a 1% reduction on all of your active abilities and a 6% reduction on your "non active" abilities, whatever that means. That "active abilities" thing in NMA is what throws me
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I suspect (but the language isn't terribly clear) that battlefield acrobat also reduces the cost of core abilities like block, dodge, and break free. I think nma will not increase those costs.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kringled_1 wrote: »
    I suspect (but the language isn't terribly clear) that battlefield acrobat also reduces the cost of core abilities like block, dodge, and break free. I think nma will not increase those costs.
    Correct.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB