The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Request: Imperial Champion Armor style

Stx
Stx
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hello,

I mainly play as an imperial and I would like the chance to get the Imperial Champion armor style appearances. Please bring them back to the crown store.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Imperial Champion style was in the store 4-5 months ago. I don't see them bringing it back until next year at the earliest.
    Edited by SkaraMinoc on July 24, 2021 4:42AM
    PC NA
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »
    Imperial Champion style was in the store 4-5 months ago. I don't see them bringing it back until next year at the earliest.

Unfortunately it doesn't matter if it was in the store 4 months ago or 4 years ago, I can't get it now. Might as well make the request!
    Edited by Stx on July 24, 2021 6:00AM
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stx wrote: »
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »

Unfortunately it doesn't matter if it was in the store 4 months ago or 4 years ago, I can't get it now. Might as well make the request!

Maybe they can bring it back for a few days soon .
    PC NA
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a featured Store item for the Anniversary Jubilee Event.

There is a near-zero chance it will ever return to the store outside of Jubilee events, with the NEXT Jubilee in April 2022.

It will probably come back then, considering it's corresponding weapon styles are rewards for participating in the Event. But that will be the ONLY time it could come back.
  • notachik
    notachik
    ✭✭✭
    U can still buy the pages from guild stores
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So the Imperial champion armor pack was previewed for this July... but it was said that it would only be available during the whitestrakes mayhem event... but the event doesn't start until the last few days of July...

I swear ZoS, if you forget to bring this back, I'm going to lose it. I've waited long enough
  • Mascen
    Mascen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stx wrote: »
    So the Imperial champion armor pack was previewed for this July... but it was said that it would only be available during the whitestrakes mayhem event... but the event doesn't start until the last few days of July...

I swear ZoS, if you forget to bring this back, I'm going to lose it. I've waited long enough

Hang on buddy if it aint this week it'll probably be the next one. Im itching to get the IC outfit as well.