The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC NA] Fang Gang Looking For Members!

StevieKingslayer
StevieKingslayer
✭✭✭✭✭
Server: PC - NA.
Guild Name: Fang Gang.
Focus: Group PVE/Dungeons/Trials/PVP.

We're small, but our fangs are sharp! We're looking for like minded people, interested in learning and growing with us as we take on Hardmodes, Trials and all manner of achievements in the game. This guild was made with the spirit of "You wanna try make that work? Okay lets try it!". We love helping and having challenges. We're looking for people who love challenges too, and aren't scared to give everything a go! We regularly do silly things like attempting to 3 man trials, and devise odd combinations in dungeons just to push ourselves and see what we can accomplish. :)

As stated, we're small, but we do have a discord (although not -required-, we have completed almost all hardmodes without it as it is, so we won't force anyone to use it if you don't feel comfortable), Working towards other guild achievements and growing so we can become a legitimate guild offering all the same advantages as other guilds.

If you're interested, Please check out our guild listing in game, or message here.

Safe travels Wayfarers.
I am demanding better customer service from Zenimax Studios.
I am demanding better and more open communication between the devs & the playerbase.
Majin Stevie || Iothane || Nymphetamine
PVP || PVE
Player since beta.
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to join if that’s ok. I’m not pro but I try. I like a good challenge and the fact you’re a small tight knit guild. I want to work on progressing into harder content, even tho I find some things like vet trials to be quite intimidating because you have many people relying on you and I do not feel my damage is adequate right now. Don’t let the title spirit slayer fool you, I am a high level noob. I’d be down to join if that’s ok with you~ My ign is @ArbitraryDepth
    Argonian Master Race
  • StevieKingslayer
    StevieKingslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arbit wrote: »
    I would like to join if that’s ok. I’m not pro but I try. I like a good challenge and the fact you’re a small tight knit guild. I want to work on progressing into harder content, even tho I find some things like vet trials to be quite intimidating because you have many people relying on you and I do not feel my damage is adequate right now. Don’t let the title spirit slayer fool you, I am a high level noob. I’d be down to join if that’s ok with you~ My ign is @ArbitraryDepth

OFC! Sorry about the delay! I'll add you now! ^-^
    I am demanding better and more open communication between the devs & the playerbase.
    PVP || PVE
    Player since beta.
  • StevieKingslayer
    StevieKingslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FANG GANG is still looking for members!

We have grown more, and have been rotating through our current roster to work on getting people all their skins and clears! We're still looking to grow, and looking for more new blood for some fun!

We are currently working on gathering the items/materials to build a dedicated dungeon hall for our guild! Where you can go and hang out with your fellow dungeoneers/do some parsing if you desire or simply sit at the bar and tell us in rp chat how annoyed you are about the dragons in your homeland!

Please message here, or find us in the guild listings in game, or you may whisper @UpfrontBeast605 for an invite!

Once again: We welcome people of all levels and skill types!
    PVP || PVE
    Player since beta.
  • StevieKingslayer
    StevieKingslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FANG GANG is still looking for members!

We have grown more, and have been rotating through our current roster to work on getting people all their skins and clears! We're still looking to grow, and looking for more new blood for some fun!

We're looking for people who want to run Veteran Dungeons, and sign up for Trials. We're down with gear farms, Mask farms and all that jazz, and we're pvping too! You dont have to be a superstar, You just gotta want to do the content :)

We now have a guild hall with mundus stones and dummies, and another hall under construction as well :)

Please message here, or find us in the guild listings in game, or you may whisper @UpfrontBeast605 for an invite!

Once again: We welcome people of all levels and skill types!
    PVP || PVE
    Player since beta.
  • endgamesmug
    endgamesmug
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ive sent you an ingame mail, hopefully get an invite? Thanks
  • StevieKingslayer
    StevieKingslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive sent you an ingame mail, hopefully get an invite? Thanks

I responded! Sorry about that, just got back from the hospital. I tried inviting via your forum name but realized it must be a different one, sent you an invite via your ingame name now! B)
    PVP || PVE
    Player since beta.