The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Set Ideas For ZOS

BlackCatOnline-
BlackCatOnline-
✭✭✭

The following listed are three set ideas I had relating thematically to thieving as well as the price of being a renowned rogue or wanted villain. Any similarities to already existing names and or set effects are unintentional. Likewise, anything directly copied from already existing names and or sets is unintentional. Furthermore, if the following sets are of interest to anyone at the ZOS team @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_Adrikoth @ZOS_AntonioP and would like to implement them in-game at some point, I would be honored. As such, I tried to ensure that each set would be well balanced to suit each intended design, while additionally enabling each potential set to compliment another, and in accordance with the same theme. Admittedly I would prefer to raise a certain health return to provide more realistic survivability but feel that doing so would result in an overpowered set. Please and Thank you for your considerations.

Bountiful Bandit

LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(3 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(4 items) Adds 1435 Offensive Penetration
(5 items) The amount of gold earned from fenced Stolen Goods is increased by 2%. Once per second when you deal damage, you apply a stack of Pillager’s Gold for 3 seconds. Each stack increases your Weapon and Spell Damage by 129. When you gain 3 stacks, all stacks are removed and you heal for 2871 Health per stack removed.

Graven Glory

LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(3 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(4 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(5 items) The amount of gold earned from pickpocketing is increased by 5%. Your Light and Heavy attacks apply a stack of Graven Glory. Each stack may be applied once per second and provides 129 Weapon and Spell Damage. Each stack applied drains 200 Health per second as a negative effect but reduces damage taken from enemies by 5%. You can have up to 6 stacks.

Venomous Vendetta

LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina; 1096 Max Magicka
(3 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery; 129 Magicka Recovery
(4 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery; 129 Magicka Recovery
(5 items) When you lose Health due to a negative effect, after 6 seconds deal 20% damage to your closest enemy as Poison Damage for 100% of your Health lost over the course of that duration. This effect can occur once every 12 seconds per enemy.

Black Cat Online
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, from thief or rogue set I would expect more crit chance than pure dmg -_-

Also, bonuses to out of combat actions like fencing is not a good way to go...