The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Frost Polymorph

regime211
regime211
✭✭✭✭✭
Can we get some type of Ice Polymorph? not another copy and paste Ice Atronach but maybe a wispmother if they are also an ice element? or maybe an ice skeleton? frost Troll?
Edited by regime211 on July 18, 2021 9:12PM
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about a Skeleton that's stylized like an Ice Wraith?
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about a Snow Queen/King look?
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see more love for shock element/atro looks. There's tons of fire, some frost (like the Crystalfrost skin), but no shock cosmetics that I know of.

Whispmother would be cool too though.
    PC NA
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oterWitz wrote: »
    I'd like to see more love for shock element/atro looks. There's tons of fire, some frost (like the Crystalfrost skin), but no shock cosmetics that I know of.

Whispmother would be cool too though.

You said skin and im talking about polymorphs.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frost Lich would be neat. Undead in elder scrolls games typically have high resistance to frost magic, and use it themselves (as well as absorb health). I'm sure the Necromancers of ESO would probably like it as well.
    It could even have alternate walking styles. For example, a standard walk when your staff is out, and when it's sheathed you take to the air and hover (still applies collisions and gravity as normal).
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a plague husk skeleton polymorph that matches the same effect as the plague husk horse (green glow effect)
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molag bol polymorph?
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All great ideas guys. Now would they Think about implementing it? @ZOS_GinaBruno