The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Below-50 Battleground queue times?

Noerra
Noerra
✭✭✭
Hey yall!

I absolutely loved the Midyear Mayhem event... I was a full pve player before these recent event and I jumped into pvp with this event. I went from a newbie who didn't use block, dodge roll, or use the environment to a okay pvper who got top kills many times during the event! Often 25+/1 KD ratio!

I had so much fun pvping on my main and also leveling alts in battlegrounds.

After the event ended the queue times seem sooooooo long :( Which makes me sad since it was the most fun I've had recently :P Not that I wasn't having fun with the rest of the game... I absolutely love this game! It's just that below 50 battlegrounds was sooooo much fun that I want to continue leveling my character in battlegrounds.

So here is my question:

What is better to queue in? Solo or regular randoms?

What is the best day/time to queue for below 50 battlegrounds?

Thanks everybody! Hope to see you in some matches!
  • Peacatcher
    Peacatcher
    ✭✭✭
    I've done a few under 50 BGs lately and the queue generally took under 5 minutes. This was afternoon/evening and I was queueing for both solo and group at the same time.

As for solo vs group, if there were any premade groups in the BGs I was put in, they weren't noticeable.

Edit - this was on PS EU and NA.
    Edited by Peacatcher on July 20, 2021 10:30PM
    Ps4 EU
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening uptime seems to be most reliant. Normal BGs are still active at night, but <50 is generally dead.
  • Noerra
    Noerra
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the responses guys.

PC NA here in case I forgot to mention it in the last post.

only tried to queue for <50battlegrounds once since this post but gave up after spending 15minutes in queue. Albiet I was queuing late night... probably not the best time?

No problems with 50 battlegrounds though! Very active!

I absolutely love battlegrounds... just wish I could figure out the best time for my low leveled characters because I want to level them that way.