Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Kitty Has Claws?!

BlackCatOnline-
BlackCatOnline-
✭✭✭
Here's a thought: What if there was a motif or set that could hide dual wield so it looked like your standard Khajiit were swiping with claw-tipped fingers rather than blades? Similarly, I wonder why Templars summon spears of light to pokey-pokey enemies when they already carry weapons. Sure those sunlight forged spears are cool but... Practical? I suppose the best in-game option right now would be a vampire cat. Eviscerate meow~
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unarmed combat would be cool, but in the meantime: Imbue Weapon and Crushing Weapon both work unarmed. I used to run an unarmed stamden build for battlegrounds that would get more kills than deaths so ... follow your heart?

As long as everything else about your build is 100% dedicated to having enough damage and sustain (especially on mag chars), you might be able to get strong enough to have a good time.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would adore for my snowleopard frostmag warden, to conjure a nasty snowball between her purdy claws quickly throwing the sharp thing at a small aoe in someone's face (points for being a little yellow!)
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skill: Nasty snowball, tinted slightly yellow and filled with flint rocks *sweetest smile evar*
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • BlackCatOnline-
    BlackCatOnline-
    ✭✭✭
    I would adore for my snowleopard frostmag warden, to conjure a nasty snowball between her purdy claws quickly throwing the sharp thing at a small aoe in someone's face (points for being a little yellow!)

Yellow snow? Lol ew 😅
    A snowball attack sounds interesting though. Might it apply a frost dot?
  • BlackCatOnline-
    BlackCatOnline-
    ✭✭✭
    Unarmed combat would be cool, but in the meantime: Imbue Weapon and Crushing Weapon both work unarmed. I used to run an unarmed stamden build for battlegrounds that would get more kills than deaths so ... follow your heart?

As long as everything else about your build is 100% dedicated to having enough damage and sustain (especially on mag chars), you might be able to get strong enough to have a good time.
    Perhaps. That's curious 🤔
    First night of Mayhem a few weeks ago, I had just leveled a stamblade and went around imperial city with a level 16 2h and hadn't even equipped a neck piece. And I recently saw a friend ganking in an unarmed combat video... So I guess it's doable enough.

If it's safe to post here..?

https://youtu.be/zeHVg3W5qww