The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

still running after close and freezing logins

mc_gijoe
mc_gijoe
So I run the updater, select pts, hit play. Bethesda logo flashes, zenimax flashes (as intended), I get to the login screen. Enter my username and password. the screen changes as it attempts to load the char select screen. then it freezes. I'v repaired and uninstalled and reinstalled the PTS. To no avail.

mgyi02p245ek.png

once I close the programs i can still see it running in task manager. somehow its not completely closing. I've noticed this on the live servers too when I exit.

pxx17i3bwbt9.png