Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Gem Request: Cursebound Senche-raht Darkfang

SkaraMinoc
SkaraMinoc
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I want the Cursebound Senche-raht Darkfang from Nightfall crates. It has a tornado effect on mount that is best in slot. I was not playing ESO yet when it released.

pTRwHTz.png
PC NA
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello! I do NOT want to get your hopes up, but a Falmer outfit style and weapon pack was datamined in the PTS and those packs are USUALLY sold with a celebration, so we might get a Western Skyrim/Reach event in Q3, and they usually bring back the crown crates associated with the chapter, so there is a good chance the Nightfall crartes could return and you could get your Senche!!

i'm currently holding out hope they bring back the Legion Zero Charger for the 1 year anniversary event.
    Add Veyas hair for us players to use!
  • arangion
    arangion
    these crown crates were available in 2020 for the chapter of Skyrim.
    so in 2021, they will most likely not be
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just so you're aware, the Cursebound Senche-Raht Darkfang was a Radiant Apex, and the "Rare" one at that, meaning that it would be 2,500 Gems the next time Nightfall Crates come back.

Another option is the Cursebound Senche-Raht Mount that was Datamined with the last PTS Patch:
    aw_crwn_mounts_cursebound_sencheraht_1x1-c410f06333a2.jpg

For comparison, the Darkfang Radiant Apex:
    ON-render-Cursebound_Senche-raht_Darkfang.jpg

It looks nearly identical to the Crown Crate version, but lacks the special effects. It will also most likely be a "normal" Crown Gem exclusive, as nearly all "recolored" Apex Mounts have been, so around 600 Gems.
    Edited by B0SSzombie on July 22, 2021 9:01PM
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »
    Just so you're aware, the Cursebound Senche-Raht Darkfang was a Radiant Apex, and the "Rare" one at that, meaning that it would be 2,500 Gems the next time Nightfall Crates come back.

I would pay 2500 gems for it but I don't think it will go on sale. Not many people will buy it for such a price. I will have to wait a few years for Nightfall crates to return.

Maybe I will get the normal crown gem exclusive without the effects but it does not interest me as much.
    PC NA
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »
    B0SSzombie wrote: »

I would pay 2500 gems for it but I don't think it will go on sale. Not many people will buy it for such a price. I will have to wait a few years for Nightfall crates to return.

Since they implemented the ability to buy Radiant Apex Mounts with Gems, every returning Crate has had the option. You can go and buy the Ebon Dwarven Spider from Baandari Crates for 2,500 gems right now.

If you're asking if the Darkfang will ever come back to the store on its own, then no, it will not. Items that are exclusive to Crates ONLY return when their corresponding Crates do.

It shouldn't take too long for Nightfall Crates to return. The Store has been more aggressive with rereleasing Crates than ever before. We almost get an older season each month now, excluding months that release a new Crate Season. I imagine it's because now that people know they can buy Radiant Apex Mounts, they've been shelling out more money than ever before.

We've got Baandari returning now. It wouldn't surprise me to see another old Crate in August. But not September, since the new Grim Harlequin Crates will be released then.
    Edited by B0SSzombie on July 23, 2021 2:24AM
  • Syrpynt
    Syrpynt
    ✭✭✭
    Tip:

If you keep grinding daily and weekly endeavors, you can likely spend your seals on the Senche-Raht when it returns in Q3.

I'm personally saving up tons of seals and spending it only on big-want items.
    Edited by Syrpynt on July 26, 2021 2:09AM
  • six2fall
    six2fall
    ✭✭✭✭
    Syrpynt wrote: »
    Tip:

If you keep grinding daily and weekly endeavors, you can likely spend your seals on the Senche-Raht when it returns in Q3.

Highly doubtful we will have enough endeavor seals by end of Q3
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syrpynt wrote: »
    Tip:

You would need 16,000 Endeavor Seals.

At this point, you could have about 4,000 if you cellected every possible one since they launched.

4,000 Seals in about 2 months would mean another 12,000 Seals in about 6 more months.

6 months from now is February 2022.

So, no, you could not use Seals to buy a Radiant Apex Mount in Q3 of this year.
    Edited by B0SSzombie on August 5, 2021 2:38PM
  • Gruumsh1
    Gruumsh1
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the lousy rate of gain on Endeavours it might take you a year or two save up for it anyway! :D
    Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Miiighty Gruumsh!