The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A solution to the "tank meta" that no one will like

• StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    six2fall wrote: »
    So the only thing that makes vamps still worth using in pve should be nerfed cause pvp.... there are ways to deal with tanky characters without constantly asking for everything to be nerfed

Fixing this should be a higher priority than worrying about Undeath.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    six2fall wrote: »
    So the only thing that makes vamps still worth using in pve should be nerfed cause pvp.... there are ways to deal with tanky characters without constantly asking for everything to be nerfed

Fixing this should be a higher priority than worrying about Undeath.

Agreed, and in solo PvE Undeath isn't even a thing I consider on my vampire. It's all about Blood for Blood costing health and Sated Fury being a free burst heal when coupled with powerful self healing. Most of the time my HP never gets low enough in PvE for Undeath to be noticeable.
    Edited by Vevvev on July 27, 2021 6:23PM
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK