The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

awards for events that were a long time ago

arangion
arangion
why don't they return items from events even for crowns store again for sale ?
dragon rise summerfall and other?
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We did get the Grand Psijic Villa in the Crown Store a few months ago, but that's the only reward thing I've seen make it to the store.

I know the feeling - I didn't have the Elsweyr chapter during the event so I missed the green dragon imp pet and the treasure horde furnishings. I'd love it if I could get those at some point...
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just want the Cursebound Senche-raht Darkfang from Nightfall crates.
    Edited by SkaraMinoc on July 16, 2021 9:01PM
    PC NA
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I'd like them to eventually release all the stream-code giveaway items and the purple Twitch Prime mount/pet. As well as anything that they gave out for people watching various release/hype streams.

It's all cosmetic, and there's no excuse for it to be exclusive just because someone happened to be lucky, or playing at X time. It's not a good way to treat people in a game where you want/expect a constant inflow of new players.
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
  • Syrpynt
    Syrpynt
    ✭✭✭
    We did get the Grand Psijic Villa in the Crown Store a few months ago, but that's the only reward thing I've seen make it to the store.

I know the feeling - I didn't have the Elsweyr chapter during the event so I missed the green dragon imp pet and the treasure horde furnishings. I'd love it if I could get those at some point...

Just completed the Elsweyr main quest last night with my gf, I got the green dragon imp for it. Just fyi~
  • Aelsioln
    Aelsioln
    ✭✭✭
    Syrpynt wrote: »

Just completed the Elsweyr main quest last night with my gf, I got the green dragon imp for it. Just fyi~

I assume you're talking about the Regal Dragon Imp while OP is talking about the Green Dragon Imp. They look similar but are different pets. While the Regal Dragon Imp is obtained from the Elsweyr quests sadly the Green Dragon Imp was from an event in 2019.