The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Magicka Nightblade Onehit PVP Build - Blackwood

Extrawelt
Extrawelt
✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U_D7A4BepI

Build:
-5x Acuity
-5x Stygian
-1x Harpooners Wading Kilt
-1x Skoria
-2x Critical Riposte

1. Combo: Fully charged HA (or medium/light attack) into harvest + concealed weapon

2. Combo: Fully charged HA into assasins will + harvest (if up) + concealed weapon

I sometimes also Bash in between!

• DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those aren't one hits.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe there was just a single big chief'n hit while putting together the build???
    Edited by geonsocal on July 18, 2021 12:31AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • WaywardArgonian
    WaywardArgonian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks very nice! Might give it a try since my current build is so lousy in Battlegrounds.
    PC/EU altaholic | Smallscale & ballgroup healer | Former Empanada of Ravenwatch | @ degonyte in-game | Nibani Ilath-Pal (AD Nightblade) - AvA rank 50 | Jehanne Teymour (AD Sorcerer) - AvA rank 50 | Niria Ilath-Pal (AD Templar) - AvA rank 50
  • celner4_ESO
    celner4_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Spinners+acuity+kilt+skoria with all bloodthirsty jewelry, I usually can kill most players even if in 5hvy and pariahs with imbue wep > LA > soul Harv > LA > conceal /sap essence it typically cumulatively is a close to 30-45k dmg opener depending on opponent and the reason I agree with calling it a 1 shot is because they basically can’t even get a chance to react by the time you’re out of stealth just casting 1 spell to finish them off like conceal wep or sap (when they finally see you). Hence 1 shot ded. And because the server lag they most of the time literally can’t react fast enough so. Boda bing boda kaboom. Is kinda broken and dead brain but, if you can’t beat em join em :P it is fun when you’re the perpetrator lol
    Edited by celner4_ESO on July 23, 2021 6:53AM
    What is Truth? Not my own truth, and not your truth. But Universal Truth, that is an absolution.