The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Estimated next crown sale?

Alexandea
Alexandea
✭✭✭
Hi! I’m looking forward to the next crown sale to stock up on some crowns, when is a good estimate the sale will come on? Thanks!!
@PACROOTl
“Today, is your lucky day!”
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't think anyone outside ZOS knows.

Based on the last crown sale which was around Feb-Mar, I'd guess < 8 weeks for another sale. But really they might not do another sale until later this year or next year even. It depends on their data.
    PC NA
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We can't guarantee them and there won't be an official announcement until they actually are on sale...

...but there's traditionally one sale near the anniversary in April, one at Quakecon in August, and one for the holidays in December. Of course we can't depend on them, but next month seems really likely based on precedent.
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    We can't guarantee them and there won't be an official announcement until they actually are on sale...

...but there's traditionally one sale near the anniversary in April, one at Quakecon in August, and one for the holidays in December. Of course we can't depend on them, but next month seems really likely based on precedent.

I hope you're right. Next month would be perfect with a new house coming on the market at the end of August.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's usually one in August. Although I can't guarantee anything. ;)
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    There's usually one in August. Although I can't guarantee anything. ;)

Yeah, August is traditionally a Crown Sale, typically during or around Quakecon.
    Edited by B0SSzombie on July 21, 2021 3:43PM