Please sir, can I have so more? (Yellow Dyes)

Kingdomkeepers69_ESO
I would very much like to see some more yellow dyes please! Almost every currently available yellow dye looks like old stained popcorn teeth or diaper stain. Im not asking you to invent new ones. But to use the ones used for NPC armor/robes and Horse armor.

Real non metailic yellow dye ranging from a darker yellow like seen on the meridian priests robes, The soft pale gold of Abnur Tharns Elswyer armor, To the matching gold used for mount armor.
KHUd5Kc.jpeg
c943c2bd63a9074113d49394a3b96418.jpg
UWOeotk.jpeg
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I second this. I'd love to use a proper sulphur yellow or some warmer yellow. I abandoned my mime outfit because of the lack of yellow.
  • skyrimfantasy
    skyrimfantasy
    ✭✭✭✭
    A true yellow banana color, or sunny yellow would be nice. Something bright but not fluorescent. The current ones have such a green tone to them.
  • SimonThesis
    SimonThesis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they let us buy the same dye they used for the sovngarde mount armor.
  • Old_Foggy
    Old_Foggy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if this is the kind you're after, my healers outfit is dyed with Star-Made Gold. But it was on sale in the crown store so
    it may be back at some point. I love the shine and it goes well with the mount.
    star-made-gold-1.png
    star-made-gold-2.png
    star-made-gold-3.png
  • Kingdomkeepers69_ESO
    Star Made Gold sadly doesnt help when its exclusive to costumes.
  • Old_Foggy
    Old_Foggy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Star Made Gold sadly doesnt help when its exclusive to costumes.

Yep I forgot that it could only be used like that, shame too and don't understand why they don't sell it and other colours as regular dyes, like a lot of items I'd buy if they put it on sale.. but seems they have enough money and don't need mine.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That butterscotch dye they sell on Saint Patrick's day is also a really nice yellow. Would love to see it be made a proper dye so it can be used on outfits.

a96s3nmiol68.jpeg
    Edited by spartaxoxo on July 13, 2021 7:28PM
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How about Divine Gold? (Jewelry crafting dye.) It's very lurid and warm.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yeah I'd really like a yellow like Dominion fisher yellow, but less faded when applied. I have essentially all dyes unlocked and none of them hit the mark
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
    Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher

BLACK HAIR FOR ALTMER PLEASE (hair color cosmetic pack)
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are quite lacking in orange and yellow dyes. The orange are usually too brown, too shiny, or in Anequina Sunrise's case, too damn bright and saturated.
    The yellows are all green tinted, more beige than yellow, or gold.

I just want some nice matte yellows and oranges. Too many dyes are made overly shiny.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominion Fisher Yellow is currently the closest thing to standard yellow we have unfortunately.
  • Kingdomkeepers69_ESO
    Dominion Fisher yellow when applied to meridian style on the cloth parts is a ugly dark faded yellow.
    Divine Gold when applied to cloth is either shiny and bland, however when applied to meridian its dark yellow very gross.

I really want for ZoS to give us decent yellows that arent dye stamps that they have already used in the game.

Imperial Warhorse's Armor would be an amazing [Polished Imperial Gold]
    Bright gold on the sovengard mounts would be [Sovengard Gilded Steel]
    The yellow-orange used for the cultists in Western Skyrim would be a perfect [Meridian Sunburst Yellow] etc. Dye Stamps of 2-3 are just a small bandaid. :(