The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS5]NA my account is limited need help

itsdeethree
itsdeethree
Soul Shriven
my account is limited or bugged since 7/10/21 i cannot trade with other players,type in zone chat, say chat, and when I talk to a city banker i cannot see my guild bank or guild store, and I am currently in 5 guilds, I can still type in guild chat but that is it. can someone please help
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @itsdeethree, for assistance with this issue, please contact Customer Support here. One of our agents will be able to help you. You can also post your ticket number so we can make sure it gets to the right team.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • itsdeethree
    itsdeethree
    Soul Shriven
    the ticket number is 210710-007509 but i am not sure if I used the correct category.also the ticket says itsdeethree is my xbox gamer tag, but I play on PlayStation 5.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    @itsdeethree

Yes, you submitted your ticket correctly--it's with the right team, and thank you for updating your ticket with the information about your platform.

One of our agents will reach out as soon as they are able.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post