Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Ty for fixing the Sunflare Wolf! A few more to be looked at. [UPDATED: Reaper's mounts broken!]

SickleCider
SickleCider
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Thank you so much for adding the glow to the Sunflare Iron Wolf! It really elevates the riding experience. I appreciate you. ❤️

While I have your ear, I'd like to suggest a couple more fixes!

1. Now that the Sunflare Wolf has his glow, it seems fitting that the Viridian Iron Steed and the Black Forge Iron Senche receive the same treatment! Between my friends and I, we have the full set, and they were eyeballing mine today. 👀

2. The poor Gloam Wolf is still broken. The purple glow fails to appear most of the time. (The glow often disappears from the Gloam Wolf Cub, too.) He's also missing the swirls of black smoke that are present on the cub.

3. UPDATE: As of Patch 2.19 (PS), Reaper's Harvest mounts no longer cast a light aura. There appears to still be a very small radiation coming from somewhere about their heads. It seems as though their light radius has been greatly reduced. The ominous glow was half the appeal of these mounts. Please fix them!

Please take a look? 🙏
Edited by SickleCider on July 14, 2021 7:22AM
✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What glow? Am I missing something? Did it look different on PS4 NA and they recently fixed it?

Here's PC NA:

0plo0Dd.png
    Edited by SkaraMinoc on July 10, 2021 2:00AM
    PC NA
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »
    What glow? Am I missing something? Did it look different on PS4 NA and they recently fixed it?

Here's PC NA:

0plo0Dd.png

There was a patch on PS. When you mount the Sunflare Wolf, there's now a red light effect on the ground and on your character. I'll have to grab a screenshot the next time I'm in the game.
  • RNGeeze
    RNGeeze
    ✭✭✭
    You can see the red lighting on the surroundings now which is nice but I can’t tell if the blue ones not working or too light.
    j2Ed2wt.png
    This is from a bit ago on PS5/NA
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    RNGeeze wrote: »
    You can see the red lighting on the surroundings now which is nice but I can’t tell if the blue ones not working or too light.
    j2Ed2wt.png
    This is from a bit ago on PS5/NA

Ty for sharing that! Appreciate it!

I can confirm the other two Radiants cast no light. My friends and I gave the situation a very thorough inspection. 🧐
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SPICY UPDATE: As of Patch 2.19 on PS, the Reaper's Harvest mounts are no longer lighting up the ground. It seems as if their glow radius has become much smaller. Please revert!
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The glow fix has landed on PC NA. It's subtle but there.

GeR8knV.png

BUaTfbV.png
    PC NA