Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Reason for a level 10 character to go to Blackwood

Ashnarug
Ashnarug
✭✭✭
Urnsyla Aboragia — Female Altmer — Dragonknight — First Aldmeri Dominion

I received an invite message from Grand Warlord Sorcalin at the Dominion's Basecamp in Cyrodiil. She would like me to get involved in the "Three Banners" War ! How did they find me ?
1. Welcome to Cyrodiil
2. Siege Warfare
3. Reporting for Duty
4. Scouting Mission: Scout Arrius Keep
The Grand Warlord was please with our first meeting — she will call on me shortly for the war effort ! She asked that I meet with High Queen Ayrenn who is currently in Vulkhel Guard on Auridon doing a tour of the Realm.
But … I always wanted to go down the lower Niben River — and the road south of Cropsford cross into Blackwood close to the newly discovered ruins of Doomvault Vulpinaz. That small detour took me a single day.
During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    Oops the last line should have read:

But … I always wanted to go down the lower Niben River — and the road south of the Eastern Elsweyr Gate brought me to Rimmen then through the Borderwatch Gate into Blackwood. That small detour took me a single day.

During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
    In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.