The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Master Merchant Not Reading Guild History

Carl_Bar
Carl_Bar
Recently came back from a long break, updated my mods, and cleared all the old MM data out. When i eventually rejoined a guild however it refuses to read the history even after i've pressed E in the appropriate window until 10 days comes up and the linking pane says everything's updated, but i can see hat it's not by selecting various items in the list and seeing they don't have a price listed for them.

Have i missed an instruction after pressing E, or is somthing broken, and if so how do i fix it?
  • Lucifer_Sam
    Lucifer_Sam
    ✭✭
    You probably need to upgrade your version of MM. It uses a new method/library to download history.
  • Carl_Bar
    Carl_Bar
    You probably need to upgrade your version of MM. It uses a new method/library to download history.

Already done. Unless it uses something thats not listed in it's dependencies
  • Lucifer_Sam
    Lucifer_Sam
    ✭✭
    LibHistoire is the library used for updating history. I'm not savvy enough with MM to help with trying to get it to download the past guild history.
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At times, it can require a very long delay until history is up to latest status. When that happens, if for example you try to quit the game, it will tell you to better not quit as history is not ready yet. The history page will then pops up automatically and you can do the update manually. Or you can open the window yourself and manually push the update of the bank/store history.

Now that I give it a second thinking (reason for edit), it can be something different too: if you use TTC addon, once in a while, you need to re-run the client file to perform synchronization.

Am not sure what one of those two is your case. Do both! :smile:
    Edited by DreamyLu on July 17, 2021 9:20AM
    I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA