The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PvP kills not tracking for midyear mayhem achievement?

Hunting_Halcyon
Hunting_Halcyon
Soul Shriven
First post here so sorry if it’s not in the right area of the forums, but I’ve been playing battlegrounds trying to get all of the midyear mayhem achievements, and originally my kills were counting towards the 50 pvp kills required for the “wrath of the whitestrake” achievement. I had 12 total kills towards the achievement when I started playing today, and then after playing several BGs where the results screen listed that I got several kills for each game, I checked the achievement progress and it still only lists 12. I haven’t downloaded any add ons or anything since I got the first 12 kills, so it’s like it suddenly stopped counting the kills out of nowhere and I’m not sure what to do.

Is this a known bug that’s getting worked on, or is there some quick fix on my end that could get this working again? I really enjoy completing holiday achievements when the opportunity presents itself so any information or solutions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Edited by ZOS_Chiroptera on July 4, 2021 12:30PM