The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How do I see only 1 chat?

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
Hello,
I have multiple guilds - and I just want to see the Zone chat - how do I do that?

Tanks!

Z
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    On PC you can right click that tab (probably called Zone, just right click on that word) and hit edit so that you'll see a list of all the different types of chats, which you can then toggle on/off. There is also a plus sign next to it where you can create a chat tab with different filters like only guild X, group, and whispers, for example, or one with no chat filters on if you like.

On consoles I'd have to imagine you can do the same thing, but it would require different steps which I am ignorant of :#
    PC NA
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    oterWitz wrote: »
    On PC you can right click that tab (probably called Zone, just right click on that word) and hit edit so that you'll see a list of all the different types of chats, which you can then toggle on/off. There is also a plus sign next to it where you can create a chat tab with different filters like only guild X, group, and whispers, for example, or one with no chat filters on if you like.

On consoles I'd have to imagine you can do the same thing, but it would require different steps which I am ignorant of :#

Once again, as per the norm, we don't have that luxury on console. We can either see the chat box or hide the chat box. There's no filters. It's all or nothing
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭

Once again, as per the norm, we don't have that luxury on console. We can either see the chat box or hide the chat box. There's no filters. It's all or nothing

I see how making the console experience richer would help ESO over all.
    Guessing console users don't really use the chat? Do they?
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zama666 wrote: »

I see how making the console experience richer would help ESO over all.
    Guessing console users don't really use the chat? Do they?

Usually, unless there's some type of group or guild event that requires voice chat, most people still use text chat. Voice chat only functions about half of the time, and it's usually just easier to use a playstation party.