Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The poor performance of the experience is wearing me down.

drkfrontiers
drkfrontiers
✭✭✭✭✭
I keep hoping that it will improve, but every weekend it ruins the precious little time I have to enjoy the game.

Instead of relaxing, I spend it battling constant lag spikes, disconnects, and errors telling me to check my internet connection which is just a contrivance at this point.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 6, 2021 4:23PM
"One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star."
~ Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Togal
    Togal
    ✭✭✭✭
    We all have been asking for the past 5 years and they still won't listen. Maybe its time to give up on the game and move to something better when the time comes. Wish you luck my guy!
  • Thunda
    Thunda
    ✭✭
    Been feeling the same way. Have been going back and forth with technical support as they try to see if the lag is due to my internet, even so far as to use my cell phone as a wifi hotspot and play using that connection instead of my wired internet. I have spoken to my ISP numerous times and they can't find anything on their end that is contributing to the performance issues that I experience in the game. This is the only Online game where pressing a button doesn't mean it's going to register in game and animations stop halfway with nothing happening.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are not alone. I have not had lag spikes, skill no-fires, disconnects, and rubber banding like this in >6 years.

And it's not exclusive to the PvP zones, either.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Dagre2
    Dagre2
    ✭✭✭
    Thunda wrote: »
    Been feeling the same way. Have been going back and forth with technical support as they try to see if the lag is due to my internet, even so far as to use my cell phone as a wifi hotspot and play using that connection instead of my wired internet. I have spoken to my ISP numerous times and they can't find anything on their end that is contributing to the performance issues that I experience in the game. This is the only Online game where pressing a button doesn't mean it's going to register in game and animations stop halfway with nothing happening.

im assuming you're serious, they're trying to blame your internet? when the issues only happen while playing a specific game and then tech support tries to blame the persons internet, well, that explains why performance isn't improving in this game. --"hey, its not us, its all of you" --"but it only happens in your game" --"must be your isp then"

sounds like a strange conversation.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @drkfrontiers

To begin troubleshooting these disconnections, you should try the steps outlined in our help article below.

Connection Troubleshooting - Technical Support - The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • drkfrontiers
    drkfrontiers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @drkfrontiers

To begin troubleshooting these disconnections, you should try the steps outlined in our help article below.

Connection Troubleshooting - Technical Support - The Elder Scrolls Online

Oh wow! Thanks for replying. (whimpering) I love this game so much that when I am not playing part of ME feels broken! LOL
    "One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star."
    ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @drkfrontiers

Please let us know how the troubleshooting goes and if you see any improvement in performance or stability.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post