Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Once again, thank you for the Blackfeather Assistants!

SickleCider
SickleCider
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
The originator of the informal Blackfeather Court Assistant Campaign thanks you for your most shiny patronage! 🐦✨🐦✨🐦✨ They are everything I hoped for!

PS-App-20210702-083429.jpg
PS-App-20210702-083434.jpg
✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • 5cript
    5cript
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fits great with your character.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    5cript wrote: »
    Fits great with your character.

Thank you. :) 💜
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love them.
    For people who don't know, they fly near you when you summon them, then when you click on them it zooms in to show them fly onto your arm. Also, you can place them (standing) in your homes like the other merchants and bankers.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I love them.
    For people who don't know, they fly near you when you summon them, then when you click on them it zooms in to show them fly onto your arm. Also, you can place them (standing) in your homes like the other merchants and bankers.

Yes! And in your home, they have a very generous interaction box. I always have to be careful how I position Ezabi and Fezez. I have Peddler of Prizes up on a high perch in my house, and I can click on her no problem, and she hops to face me.
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shouldn't the conversation visual be from your perspective?

I like these but they are far too expensive for me.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    whitecrow wrote: »
    Shouldn't the conversation visual be from your perspective?

I like these but they are far too expensive for me.

Nope! When you click on them there's a little cinematic of them flying over to you and landing on your arm. I tried it in first person just now, it behaves the same way.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are great..I love black birds. Unfortunately I bought the kitties and I already had tythis and the redguard merchant (forget how to spell her name right now😃). I just can't keep spending money on new bankers and merchants everytime they come up with new ones 😢😭😢😭😢😭. These blsck birds are so smazing 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    Edited by wishlist14 on July 7, 2021 8:08AM
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    wishlist14 wrote: »
    They are great..I love black birds. Unfortunately I bought the kitties and I already had tythis and the redguard merchant (forget how to spell her name right now😃). I just can't keep spending money on new bankers and merchants everytime they come up with new ones 😢😭😢😭😢😭. These blsck birds are so smazing 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

How are you at making gold? You could try to find a reliable crown seller. 🤔