Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for ideas on making a Stove/Oven

PrimusTiberius
PrimusTiberius
✭✭✭✭
I have the imagination of Stone Husk but I'm trying to make a bakery at my Grymharth's Woe home in Windhelm, looking for some inspirational photos to help me put something cool together.

Thanks,
Everyone is going in one direction, I'm going the other direction
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sure thing. Here's some bakery ovens:

@mystfit

iyi96v1dgryo.png

@phlooph

4mxzcpvnsx5a.png

and @Celuthien

ubfemz9t8l07.png

all ridiculously talented people with great bakery ideas.

PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to flex and show off my oven because I love it, it is a tad modern looking though. The fire in it is usable cooking fire :)

auOlh4g.png

ZS2osEK.png

and if you hide the UI while using the cooking fire...

D6hsk4K.png
  • PrimusTiberius
    PrimusTiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Thank you!!
  • PrimusTiberius
    PrimusTiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sure thing. Here's some bakery ovens:

@mystfit

iyi96v1dgryo.png

@phlooph

4mxzcpvnsx5a.png

and @Celuthien

ubfemz9t8l07.png

all ridiculously talented people with great bakery ideas.

Nice, Thank you!
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0o1luxe1h8o6.png

The oven/stove cooking area I created in my treehouse. I basically used Clockwork Crates and Crank, Indoril Footlocker, Dwarven Pots (burners), and misc. items to create the look of a real oven/stove.
  • PrimusTiberius
    PrimusTiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    0o1luxe1h8o6.png

The oven/stove cooking area I created in my treehouse. I basically used Clockwork Crates and Crank, Indoril Footlocker, Dwarven Pots (burners), and misc. items to create the look of a real oven/stove.

that's awesome! I dig the way you made that hot plate (right side) with the eggs on top.
    edit: how did you make that hot plate stand?
    Edited by PrimusTiberius on July 13, 2021 11:01AM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    These ovens look fantastic! It seems like @PrimusTiberius has some nice examples to go off of. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • PrimusTiberius
    PrimusTiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    These ovens look fantastic! It seems like @PrimusTiberius has some nice examples to go off of. :)

:)
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0o1luxe1h8o6.png

that's awesome! I dig the way you made that hot plate (right side) with the eggs on top.
    edit: how did you make that hot plate stand?

Sorry I just saw your reply, for some reason I didn't get a notification about it. The hot plate is Elsweyr Brazier, Tall sunk into the cabinet with Solitude Frying Pan, Trivet over the top. The plate is Solitude Breakfast, Eggs and Ham, in case you didn't know that one.

tzlp2j0chh6g.png
  • airie
    airie
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ moon-sugar meadows & gorinir estate | pc/na @ airiesummer

okib1dx4u8t9.png
    gklksszhgfdv.png

Edited by airie on July 25, 2021 5:07PM
    discord | atelier airie @ https://discord.com/invite/nAuEC9m
    twitch | airiesummer @ https://www.twitch.tv/airiesummer
    eso university | http://eso-u.com/
    stream teams | eso official stream team | quakecon 2021 official stream team | hardmode | heartsupport | constellations
  • airie
    airie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited by airie on July 20, 2021 3:07PM
    stream teams | eso official stream team | quakecon 2021 official stream team | hardmode | heartsupport | constellations
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh @airie that is very lovely! I just used that Dwarven hood light in my Markarth kitchen in an attempt to make what I think would be an appropriate style kitchen.

This looks like you posted from someone else’s house, but might you know what was used for the two curved handles on the stove in the last image? All I could come up with was the Clockwork stylus, but it’s pointy on one end. It also doesn’t stick out well enough to look like a real handle, either. I used it vertically instead of horizontally so it’s not as obvious.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• bomsen83
    bomsen83
    Soul Shriven
    Hi katanagirl1. I used a Clockwork Workbench, Spacious for the curved handles on the stove. Sadly it's a crown exlcusive item only. As a more affordable substitute, i sometimes use a Clockwork Sequence Plaques, Folded. Hope this helps and good luck on your build 😊🎉
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bomsen83 wrote: »
    Hi katanagirl1. I used a Clockwork Workbench, Spacious for the curved handles on the stove. Sadly it's a crown exlcusive item only. As a more affordable substitute, i sometimes use a Clockwork Sequence Plaques, Folded. Hope this helps and good luck on your build 😊🎉

Thank you so much! I’ll check the housing editor for the first one. I have a few crowns but am holding them until a certain item comes back around to the store.

I do not have the plan for second one but I believe it’s a blue plan and I can pick it up from guild traders fairly cheap. Can’t wait to try it out!

EDIT: Aw, I don’t see the first item in the housing editor so it must be part of a crown pack. That’s too bad. It’s sort of crazy you have to shove a whole table in there just for the handle but it looks really nice.
    Edited by katanagirl1 on July 23, 2021 5:07AM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• TeruKisuke
    TeruKisuke
    ✭✭✭✭
    [
    EDIT: Aw, I don’t see the first item in the housing editor so it must be part of a crown pack. That’s too bad. It’s sort of crazy you have to shove a whole table in there just for the handle but it looks really nice.

The Clockwork Workbench is under Library in the housing editor, under Desks. It is part of a Clockwork pack though but it’s not exclusive to it. I hope this helps.

On a side note, I would like to contribute an oven stove to this thread, i just haven’t had the time to be online yet. I will when I get the chance.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    TeruKisuke wrote: »
    [

The Clockwork Workbench is under Library in the housing editor, under Desks. It is part of a Clockwork pack though but it’s not exclusive to it. I hope this helps.

On a side note, I would like to contribute an oven stove to this thread, i just haven’t had the time to be online yet. I will when I get the chance.

Ah thank you @TeruKisuke , I looked where benches usually are (Dining) and Workshop and did not see it there. I would not have thought to look under Library!

I don’t think we have subcategories on console, they seem to be just lumped together.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• airie
    airie
    ✭✭✭✭
    bomsen83 wrote: »

thanks for swinging by *hugs
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmogef6.jpg

I'm probably too late but I just remembered I had this pic on my phone lol
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Never too late as far as I’m concerned, @spartaxoxo .

I’ve been working on my Markarth kitchen and will post it soon. It’s not as great a cobble as these here, but it’s one of my first efforts.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alright I'm going to try to add a snapshot here, it didn't work with an existing post so I'm trying a new one. I was unable to upload.

weox5z12wegf.jpg

f0j2omc0ogmn.jpg

Interesting, it works here but not in the previously existing post. I am able to preview it here as well.

This is still a work in progress as is all of my stuff is at this point. I'm never sure what else I will add later.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Jaclynn
    Jaclynn
    ✭✭✭
    jpslt676f9gt.jpg

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."

PC/NA
    @Jaclynn
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright I'm going to try to add a snapshot here, it didn't work with an existing post so I'm trying a new one. I was unable to upload.

weox5z12wegf.jpg

f0j2omc0ogmn.jpg

Interesting, it works here but not in the previously existing post. I am able to preview it here as well.

This is still a work in progress as is all of my stuff is at this point. I'm never sure what else I will add later.

Looking great!
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaclynn wrote: »
    jpslt676f9gt.jpg

To die for! Love it.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much, @spartaxoxo !
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is at least one video on YouTube with a sort of tutorial for making two different stoves/ovens. The youtuber's name is Jaida Rayne and she has several housing tutorial videos. Here's a link to the stoves/ovens video.

https://youtu.be/ar4fPMxjxK8
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    Lmogef6.jpg

Is that a display case for the oven? Excellent idea! I can only make the tall display case so it probably wouldn't work here, but your kitchen looks great!
  • Calyaina
    Calyaina
    ✭✭
    There is at least one video on YouTube with a sort of tutorial for making two different stoves/ovens. The youtuber's name is Jaida Rayne and she has several housing tutorial videos. Here's a link to the stoves/ovens video.

https://youtu.be/ar4fPMxjxK8

Here is a modern style kitchen I did that borrowed liberally from Jaida's video.

lumq7d6xxqan.png
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    Lmogef6.jpg

Is that a display case for the oven? Excellent idea! I can only make the tall display case so it probably wouldn't work here, but your kitchen looks great!

Thank you! Yes. It's the one from the Luxury Vendor, but I'm sure one of the crafting ones could be made to look right as well.
  • PrimusTiberius
    PrimusTiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to update and thank everyone who added their suggestions, all were very helpful and gave me some great ideas. Here's what I ended up with, the house setting is a store with a bakery in the Windhelm Woe house, located in Eastmarch and I used up all 400 furniture slots.

jXbDhbI.jpg

FDa4tWT.jpg

rnDaxgs.jpg

g7kvB8x.jpg

nz2y7p8.jpg

8gm0U8W.jpg