Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

build for gold coast/abah

fiender66
fiender66
✭✭✭✭
Which is the current best build for DB and thieving? My knowledge is at khajiit stamblade, is it well considered yet?
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Khajiit magblade is probably the best option because you have better magicka sustain for cloak.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I roll with a Khajiit stamblade, Level 1 vampire, 3x Night Terror, 5x Darloc Brae, 1x Wild Hunt, and the other 3 pieces don't much matter. 7x medium, 3x Swift.

I'm never detected unless there's a reason, such as detect-happy mobs, an interaction with an object, or not restealthing when I get out of the water.

And that was even before CP 2.0 added a stealth radius reduction bonus of its own.

Note that Darloc Brae gives a lot of sustain while sneaking.

It's not a great combat build, for reasons that include set bonuses, several stealth/non-combat skills on the skill bar, and one of those skills being the opposite morph from Surprise Attack. But it sure keeps me out of combat a lot and lets me move quickly. And it's plenty strong enough for trash fights and easier bosses.