The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Playstation connection issues.

Sju
Sju
✭✭✭✭
Am I the only one experiencing login issues this morning? ESO keeps telling me I have no internet connection even though network test shows no issues, no psn issues that I can see. Either I can't login, or when I do, I'm immediately disconnected, or after a couple minutes.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 6, 2021 4:08PM
  • Sirona_Starr
    Sirona_Starr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm stuck on a perpetual character load screen. Unsure if this is connected to your problem. PC NA
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issues Xbox NA
  • MerlinsBrother
    Seems to be effecting the whole community or at least most. Pc Na and Stadia as well.
  • oregonrob
    oregonrob
    ✭✭✭
    The same thing is happening on PC NA. I can get logged in to IC. But then when I got to the quest load screen it drops me out of the game.
  • Sju
    Sju
    ✭✭✭✭
  • MerlinsBrother
    Hopefully it will be fixed fast. People are in pvp mode and really itching for it.
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got:

Error 335
    Lost heartbeat.

Now I'm feeling sorry for the poor little hamster.
    :'(

PC/NA, since 07:30 AM EDT.
    Game desync'd, wouldn't let me stow weapon, then kicked me out.
    Either infinite loading screens, or I get the the above error msg.

otoh, I got in fine/quickly on a new PC/NA alt account a few minutes ago, but still dead in the water on main.

Edited by twev on July 1, 2021 12:14PM
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same keep getting no internet connection when my net is fine.. Ps4
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can't login either. PC/NA.
    SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In now after 3 attempts
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same on PCNA.
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here...PC/NA.
    Edited by Elvenheart on July 1, 2021 12:14PM
  • Sirona_Starr
    Sirona_Starr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I restarted and now I'm getting a lost lobby connection error in log in screen.
  • cncurbanmonk
    cncurbanmonk
    ✭✭
    PC NA and Steam, was able to log into toon for awhile but every time I tried to go somewhere it give me the "make sure you have a valid internet connection" crapola......least it not just me, as was pissing me off
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox na problems logging in too. Crashed going into IC and haven’t been able to get back in since.
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PCNA as well. Cannot login. Not a Steam user. Using the Launcher and cannot login.
  • Sju
    Sju
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maintenance guy must have plugged the server back in.
  • Sju
    Sju
    ✭✭✭✭
    Again...Really? :|
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The login issues for NA players on July 1st are now resolved. We will be closing this discussion going forward. If you still run into any issues logging in please feel free to start a new discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.