The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Add-ons or other UI options for tracking action duration

FrancisCrawford
FrancisCrawford
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I've long relied on LUI Extended to track whether a skill was still ticking away or needed to be refreshed. Now that it no longer does that, I need another choice. The main one I've tried is old standby S'rendarr, but I find its information much harder to grasp instantaneously than LUI Extended's was.

What are some of the best options right now?

Also, while testing S'rendarr, I noticed it was incorrect in one case -- it treats Sub Assault as a 3-second skill, not a 6-second one. So how accurate are these add-ons or UI elements anyway?
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like using Action Duration Reminder as a foundation and then I add specific addons if I want to track a buff or debuff that ADR can't properly track. E.g. on my necro healer I also have Srendarr, but disabled almost everything, so it only tracks empower and minor berserk on group members.
    Additionally I have addons to track gear procs (Roaring Opportunitist, Martial Knowledge Tracker, ...) that I use when I wear that specific gear set in a raid.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like using Action Duration Reminder as a foundation and then I add specific addons if I want to track a buff or debuff that ADR can't properly track. E.g. on my necro healer I also have Srendarr, but disabled almost everything, so it only tracks empower and minor berserk on group members.
    Additionally I have addons to track gear procs (Roaring Opportunitist, Martial Knowledge Tracker, ...) that I use when I wear that specific gear set in a raid.

Thanks!!

Which kinds of buff/debuff/whatever does or doesn't Action Duration Reminder handle well?
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Generalizing of the previous question:
    • Are there particulars skills or effects that the UI possibilities generally tend to handle badly?
    • Are there any particular add-ons that handle those troublesome effects unusually well?