The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for Group feature

Dagre2
Dagre2
✭✭✭
Is there any particular reason ESO doesn't have a looking for group feature? like post your group, looking for X(more, dps, tank, etc) for X content, like dolmen, wb, delve, skyshard, etc trains or just laid back players for dungeons type of thing.

then people can go into LFG panel and check out groups looking for more for specific content, like world content, dungeon content, trial content.

I'm just not sure why this wouldn't be a thing. laid back and learning players could more easily find people that wouldn't be at their throats for every little thing while the ones with game rage could more easily find groups for their style.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a groupfinder for dungeons.

No one with trial experience wants them in the groupfinder

Overland is all solo activities. If you want a friend to go with you, make a friend.
  • Dagre2
    Dagre2
    ✭✭✭
    There is a groupfinder for dungeons.

No one with trial experience wants them in the groupfinder

Overland is all solo activities. If you want a friend to go with you, make a friend.

yeah i get that there is a queue'ing feature. not the same as a panel that u can post your group and lfm for X content. whether world content or dungeon or trial. i understand that 5 guilds partially covers that but even zos knows that a lot of people never guild.

oh and high end players that look for raid to fill a spot or two, actually do use this feature in other games. but we all know the majority aren't high end, and they use this feature plenty.

just to clarify, this isn't a queue system we have that, we're talking a lfg panel that u can post your group to live, that others can see and read a note and title on. to see what people want for their group. very different than a random queue.
    Edited by Dagre2 on July 1, 2021 7:13AM