The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

AP Point Boosters on PS4 North America Greyhost PvP

theyoungerbrother
theyoungerbrother
✭✭✭
Hello I highly question if your administrators actually care and moderate the game even a zilch because it has literally been 30 days with an AP booster affecting a change in the course of outcome. Because the AP booster is not removed from the leaderboard DC has not tried to Emp this person one single time in 30 days. The AP booster never fights in fights with the rest of DC yet somehow has 3 million more than 2nd place. I have called 1-844-Zenimax and left multiple messages being promised that my call would be returned and within nearly 30 days no resolution to numerous community tickets regarding it seems you do not care about providing a game updates without significant bugs and exploits and zero zilch nada real time GMs to moderate a game people play for entertainment and not to be trolled and flamed by opposing team members getting an account to cheat DC out of first place for June of 2021. How disrespectful to take money and have 0 real time conflict resolution. Literally ruined the fun because also there’s a blocking bug and other bugs. All this is why you constantly lose players but if you didn’t lose players to crappy server performance you would have even crappier queues and server performance. Do you all bank on it as some type of end of the day budget and just forget the end user experience is that I live in a fallen world and even game designers are flawed and give kids broken toys for exchange of money and electricity. I’m serious as ever. I’ve played this game off and on for several years and most people who love the PvP won’t stay because of your teams mode of operation. Releasing updates the way you all have over several years should be criminal the way they’ve broken things consistently. I’d love a log from Sony of how many blue screen reports I’ve submitted over 7 years. Any advice as to how I could procure such report? At best we are beta testers paying Sony to play. Gee Thanks .
Edited by theyoungerbrother on June 30, 2021 9:48PM