The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Companion Outfit Style Slots

PBnJ66
PBnJ66
✭✭
Please add more outfit style slots to the companions. I realized today that they only have one each.
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. That is punishingly low.

I would also like something akin to the Alpha Gear-addon for companions (if not for player characters, especially with the console players not being able to enjoy said addon), so that different characters can easily access what skills and sets they need. As now, it is a drag to remake a tank to a heal to a dd.

But yes, also more outfit style slots please. :-)
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Probably will sell them to us around the time the next DLC releases, to re-stimulate interest in companions and people to buy/play Blackwood.
    PC NA
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It would be really nice to have option of using player slots on companion. I have 10 slots on my main and when I switch to different slot, I can't give companion same look without changing his only avaiable slot which is lame. It's also hard to give different look for same companion on different characters without using costumes.
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • shannarab16_ESO
    Definitely agree :)
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, more outfit slots for companions are definitely needed. Or if that isn't an option, then at least make the one slot we have character specific like you did with costumes on companions.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • NeKryXe
      NeKryXe
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Is there any news on this? Outfit slots are on sale, I'd like to buy a few for the companions.
    • omegatay_ESO
      omegatay_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭
      Just a personal note to the ZoS team. I will never buy another outfit slot until you make them account wide. I bought several to find to my dismay they were not. Not cool ZoS, not cool at all.

Brought back bad memories of Black Desert Online and there super crappy store.