The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blessed of the Whitestrake, the Pelinal Boon box achievement issue

Orange_fire_dragon
Orange_fire_dragon
✭✭✭
Anyone else experiencing that their achievement isn't unlocking? I've claimed a dozen boon boxes from rewards for the worthy or repeatable quests but the achievement wont budge, stays at 0.
I'd like to complete the achievement before the event ends.
  • Monte_Cristo
    Monte_Cristo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's another thread talking about this. Some boxes are counting, some aren't.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/578962/midyear-mayhem-achievement-broken#latest
  • Orange_fire_dragon
    Orange_fire_dragon
    ✭✭✭
    There's another thread talking about this. Some boxes are counting, some aren't.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/578962/midyear-mayhem-achievement-broken#latest

Thanks, I can take some comfort knowing I am not the only one with this issue.
  • PunkAben
    PunkAben
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it works next time!
    The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do.The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.Ted NelsonElder Scrolls Online most balanced part is maybe the the number of bugs and not bugs!
  • Orange_fire_dragon
    Orange_fire_dragon
    ✭✭✭
    PunkAben wrote: »
    Maybe it works next time!

Yeah... only 6 months wait to hope that an achievement works with luck.
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is many achievements that stopped working after MYM maintenences... So we can only hope that today maintenence fix something
    Really sorry for my english
  • Orange_fire_dragon
    Orange_fire_dragon
    ✭✭✭
    davidtk wrote: »
    There is many achievements that stopped working after MYM maintenences... So we can only hope that today maintenence fix something

Nothing was mentioned. They did mention renaming the event tho. But no fixes were mentioned in the upcoming patch, go figure.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. I picked up the AP the other day, and got the RotW on that account - which had the Pelinal box in it, which gave me the achievement. I didn't realize there was an issue; I hope it gets sorted for you all!
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Piraja27 wrote: »
    davidtk wrote: »

Nothing was mentioned. They did mention renaming the event tho. But no fixes were mentioned in the upcoming patch, go figure.

Yee i saw it... Shame on them.
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    Wow. I picked up the AP the other day, and got the RotW on that account - which had the Pelinal box in it, which gave me the achievement. I didn't realize there was an issue; I hope it gets sorted for you all!

I got 2 boxes from support to the mail. Stacked, one was old and second didn't even work rofl.

BTW, same as for Pit Hero achievement. Stopped working after MYM maintenences. For all i have support tickets...
    Edited by davidtk on July 14, 2021 6:07AM
    Really sorry for my english