The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is the CP Redistribution system broken right now? [Edit: Disregard! User error!]

theuglyalkonost
theuglyalkonost
Soul Shriven
[Edit: This is what I get for playing in the middle of the night. But I decided to leave my post up in case someone else has the same issue. I just wasn't holding the Y down long enough. Lulz. As soon as I held the Y down longer, the redistribute option popped up.]

I don't want to report it as a bug if it isn't, and since this is my first time trying to redistribute my CPs since the launch of the new system I'm not sure if this is an actual bug or just user error. So I thought I should ask before reporting it.

When I click Y to redistribute, it just takes me to the Champion Bar Select Skill screen. It only lets me select or unselect skills from the Champion Bar, but won't let me remove points from a skill so I can, ya know, redistribute the skill points. For the life of me I can't figure out how to redistribute my CPs! Am I missing something, or is it glitched out right now?

Oh yeah, I'm on XBox, btw. :)
Edited by theuglyalkonost on June 30, 2021 5:50AM
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kudos for editing your title once you’d realised your mistake. I wish more people would do that with all these “Endeavour X is broken” threads.