The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mask of Alkosh Vision is on the planet AKHAT

Benefactor
Benefactor
✭✭✭✭
During Southern Elsweyr questline when we empower the Mask of Alkosh we encounter a dream realm with a large golden dragon in the background. This realm is mentioned to us to be an illusion by Nahfahlaar. I have reason to believe that the vision that we see if quite possibly the realm of AKHAT one of the eight Aedric planes that surround Nirn.
wwog9b082iyw.png

When looking at the sky in this dream realm we will actually see two celestial bodies in the night sky but they do not appear to the be Masser and Secunda. Take a look at Secunda and you will see it is a milky clear white in contrast to the celestial bodies see during the vision.
mwhj3563soxl.png

Going back in a time a little bit to redguard and we have a Orrery that shows us the the position of the planets around Nirn. Take notice of where AKHAT is compared to the planets representing Zenithar and Stendarr. I have provided a drawing that will help visualize the orrery. With this evidence I believe the vision we see takes us to AKHAT the Aedric planet of Akatosh.
hv6zwzeyetbx.pngn1g2ob3yo7m6.png

*Many thanks to Maple who worked on piecing this together.