The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Thank you zeni! july crown store looks so good

francesinhalover
francesinhalover
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm so happy , they listened and brought 2 monster packs in a month, A new release of monster arms pack together with a old one! i'm really happy!
The outfits, motifs, look so interesting, and that thief/assassin looking pet kitty is adorable and a must have!
The dragon related bundle looks promising, but we don't have a price yet.
Oh the true sworn style... i love it, but the potions are green... i have no idea if it looks good on a stam sorcerer

What are you the most excited about!? Will july be a good month for ES shopping? :D

Only molag kena arms pack missing to make this the best month yet T_T , i want it soo much

cdd04b0a05aafdb15616a3e94c74437b.jpg

This costume has so much potential cant wait to see it.

bd2c79930c957570c17e87714317b967.jpg
Edited by francesinhalover on June 30, 2021 5:51PM
I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh just found out!

The temporary Baandari Pedlar Crate that's returning has Unholy Glow Bone Dragon for 100 gems, if you are a necromancer you might love this pet

6mIGGjo.jpg

• Xaramasa
    Xaramasa
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, the Dremora Deceiver Duster looks really good and I like how it looks practical, too. Looks really great for rogues and nightblades especially.

I am most excited for the True-Sworn motif though! I'm not a fan of the alchemy bottles, but the light head with the googles looks amazing.

• Tethilia
    Tethilia
    ✭✭✭
    A painting instead of a statuette. A returning Arms pack. Yeah this is fantastic. Stay on this trend please ZOS. Great Week.
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xaramasa wrote: »
    I agree, the Dremora Deceiver Duster looks really good and I like how it looks practical, too. Looks really great for rogues and nightblades especially.

I am most excited for the True-Sworn motif though! I'm not a fan of the alchemy bottles, but the light head with the googles looks amazing.

I'm ok with the alchemy bottles, unless they clip with weapons

The issue is we can't paint them :(
    Id love to be able to make them purple.
  • propertyOfUndefined
    propertyOfUndefined
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ghost horse.. Mmm…
  • arangion
    arangion
    No Grim Harvester outfit for sale again sad.
    Last see him in dragon rise event in elsweyr in 2019 year
    Why zos.
  • MrGhosty
    MrGhosty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so happy , they listened and brought 2 monster packs in a month, A new release of monster arms pack together with a old one! i'm really happy!
    The outfits, motifs, look so interesting, and that thief/assassin looking pet kitty is adorable and a must have!
    The dragon related bundle looks promising, but we don't have a price yet.
    Oh the true sworn style... i love it, but the potions are green... i have no idea if it looks good on a stam sorcerer

What are you the most excited about!? Will july be a good month for ES shopping? :D

cdd04b0a05aafdb15616a3e94c74437b.jpg

This costume has so much potential cant wait to see it.

bd2c79930c957570c17e87714317b967.jpg

As for the True sworn style, I believe you can preview them already in the outfit system by clicking the "show locked" check box in the top corner. Not sure if this is a thing on consoles though. I am super pumped for the painting instead of a statuette, as they were starting to get a bit dull.
    "It is a time of strife and unrest. Armies of revenants and dark spirits manifest in every corner of Tamriel. Winters grow colder and crops fail. Mystics are plagued by nightmares and portents of doom."
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Generally I don't care about crown store fluff, but there's no denying that cat is adorbs.
  • KovalskyNestor
    KovalskyNestor
    ✭✭✭
    rip my wallet
  • Folkb
    Folkb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    👍
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fox mount and the Khamira cub <3 I just hope they are not sold for gems... we need more unique and nice-looking items (as those in crates) for direct sale in the store.
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    The fox mount and the Khamira cub <3 I just hope they are not sold for gems... we need more unique and nice-looking items (as those in crates) for direct sale in the store.

Aren't items that are sold for gems usualy said to be on their descriptions?

But yeah i'm kind of worried too, It's also weird, the fox mount , the guy on the picture is holding something on his hand, will that animation play of when riding the mount?
    Like the halloween mounts? Oh i hope the fox max is from stamina, speed , etc upgrade , I think i preffer the fox without the mask

5d13047276f1dc1ca8f5e43711c7d69d.jpg
    Edited by francesinhalover on June 30, 2021 10:26AM
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »

Aren't items that are sold for gems usualy said to be on their descriptions?

But yeah i'm kind of worried too, It's also weird, the fox mount , the guy on the picture is holding something on his hand, will that animation play of when riding the mount?
    Like the halloween mounts? Oh i hope the fox max is from stamina, speed , etc upgrade , I think i preffer the fox without the mask

5d13047276f1dc1ca8f5e43711c7d69d.jpg

He has a Baandari Apex mount's Compass in his hand. I see it everyday with the Baandari Camel one of my characters rides.
    I'd be surprised if it doesn't end up randomly being Gem Exclusive with that feature there being a thing.
    🌟PC/NA CP2025+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1 & +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vKA/ vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Vashpurri-do the Corrupt / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
  • winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO
    Can't believe its dark shaman month again. Last year i was so excited for this.. times gone quickly.

Will probably be tempted by that kat. With ezabi could be a fun troop.
  • Nephthys
    Nephthys
    ✭✭✭
    Take my money now. I want it all but especially Tel Galen, ghost horse and the crow friends.
    Dunmer magicka Necromancer DPS/Healer
  • Folkb
    Folkb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm excited for some of those costumes I missed out on.
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought the raven banker and merchant thinking I'd love them since the raven court were hilarious in CWC...

All I can say is their voice lines are pretty darn bad and predictable.

The references to "shinies" is over-used and the jokes are tedious instead of funny. Also, the voice acting is subpar.

Not a fan and I'll probably just keep on using my funny Alfiq instead.
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    Sporvan wrote: »
    I bought the raven banker and merchant thinking I'd love them since the raven court were hilarious in CWC...

The references to "shinies" is over-used and the jokes are tedious instead of funny. Also, the voice acting is subpar.

That's really sad to hear. I'll have to give it a second thought. Do they stop flapping their wings when you're talking to them. All that flapping all the time would drive a little nuts.
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How DARE you come onto these sacred forums and post a thank you to ZoS! These forums are for complaining about fake tanks and PVP imbalance issues. Now move along before someone reports you lol.
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's really sad to hear. I'll have to give it a second thought. Do they stop flapping their wings when you're talking to them. All that flapping all the time would drive a little nuts.

When you talk to them they land on your arm but that seems to be client side only.

When you place them in your house as furniture they are sitting, not flying and they talk to you from the ground.

They're not that great and I can't recommend getting them if you already have the others. I'll stick with my cats. :-)
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭

When you talk to them they land on your arm but that seems to be client side only.

When you place them in your house as furniture they are sitting, not flying and they talk to you from the ground.

They're not that great and I can't recommend getting them if you already have the others. I'll stick with my cats. :-)

Thanks. I was going to get the merchant as I already have the banker cat. Maybe someone will post a vid of them online. I'd like to hear the voices. Or maybe I'll just get the other cat.

• francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭

On sims 4 you can have magic flying pets, they annoy me so much because they keep flapping their wings even when your sim is a sleep. really makes me not want to use them
    Edited by francesinhalover on July 1, 2021 8:44PM
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How DARE you come onto these sacred forums and post a thank you to ZoS! These forums are for complaining about fake tanks and PVP imbalance issues. Now move along before someone reports you lol.

Good vibes.
    Hate doesn't move the world anywhere, love does.

Showing the devs we enjoy something they did, makes them happy and perhaps increases the chances they will keep releasing content like this or even better.

Granted, i'm not sure if they visit this sub.