The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NPC Enemies Not Dying Right Away When Killed

ADarklore
ADarklore
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
From my post in the General Discussion forum, this seems to be a bug that has been re-introduced with Blackwood- from what others have said. Many times an NPC I'm fighting (this isn't specific to Blackwood location fyi) will just stop, their health bar remains the static active, but you cannot hit them... and then they drop dead. Many times I don't even notice until my Companion puts away their weapon and walks away... then I stop fighting... and the enemy finally drops dead.
CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****