The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Question for Z] Furniture Weapons and Armors

Warndihr
Warndihr
✭✭✭
My question is simple and I do hope for some kind of answer. How hard would it be, on a programmatic level, to implement weapon and armor crafting but as furniture’s? We can craft weapons and armors already by learning the motifs, but instead have the option to craft it as a furniture instead of a usable item.

Or is there another reason this haven’t been implemented already? It really make no sense that this isn’t a thing that is already implemented considering the enormous housing perspective of the game.
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your suggesting ZOS give their customers what thy really want, rather than telling customers what they are getting and then telling them to like or lump it, irrespective of feedback.

I applaud your optimism, hope weapon furnishings and racks become available, even if its only the assets already in game, but the 7 year player cynic in me suspects it won't happen.