The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tired of inferno staff. Is a warden stamina now good?

thalium
thalium
Only played magical and wanted to try stamina bow warden. Any thoughts?

Best Answer

• Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pure bow isn't in a great spot regardless of class, but I don't think there've been any recent changes which hurt Bow Warden specifically.
    PC NA
    Answer ✓
  • thalium
    thalium
    Thank you. Should I switch to two or one handed?
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't have a strong opinion on 2-h/bow vs. dual wield/bow. They're pretty close in PvE, but different style.

Most frequently I see 2-h/bow.
    PC NA
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thalium wrote: »
    Thank you. Should I switch to two or one handed?

2 handed/bow is amazing due to damage shield and really good dmg. this is the build i follow with alterations to fit my gameplay https://alcasthq.com/eso-solo-stamina-warden-build-pve/
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • Castagere
    Castagere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Redguard bear Warden all stamina uses dual weld/Bow and two-hand sword. The most fun character I've made in this game. A couple of fighters guild skills too.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I usually only play magicka characters, but my bow-bow stamden is pretty good. Indeed, he hits a little harder overall than my magicka wardens do, I think, mainly because:
    • Stamina warden class skills do more damage than their magicka counterparts, at the cost of having less group utility.
    • The Maelstrom bow's benefit is AoE.

• fiender66
    fiender66
    ✭✭✭✭
    Though my mains (both on EU and NA) are breton magplars, I have a bosmer stam warden with bow, almost one bar (DW only when things become really hard and I need more heal, but this is really infrequent by now at my lvl).

The "rotation" is simplicity in itself: sub assault, silver shards and bombard. The AOE is astounding, even if only in front, and really fun.

All medium and training (or divines with crit stone for more damage). I had a set of unfatomable darkness (bow and gems) that came out as very effective. Sellistrix or stormfist to complete.