The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lost Lobby Connection

rolynnthundar
rolynnthundar
Soul Shriven
Since maintenance today I can't log in, gets to character select and then after that get Error 334: Lost lobby connection. Anyone else having this issue?
  • Xalmarian
    Xalmarian
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, I'm having this issue too, since the server maintenance. Even going through a loading screen gets me booted
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks,

We recommend the troubleshooting steps in this article if this error has persisted.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Linda535
    Linda535
    Soul Shriven
    Since I sent my "report" and there was NO reply to that except for a repeat of the steps given on the help page, I have to assume that the issue is on the game's side. Also, I've never had this problem before.
    Tried all their steps and no luck. Guess I won't resub to Plus after all.
    Yes, sometimes it's user settings, but I wish they would take ownership of the errors instead of always blaming the user.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Linda535

Do you have your support ticket number?

If so, we can check your ticket to see why you did not get a reply back.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post