The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ideas for Blackwood daily activity/quests.

Mandragora
Mandragora
✭✭✭
I decided to rewrite my post about daily quests for Blackwood only (the previous version was very confusing):

I really do love Blackwood atmosphere and quests, and because there is no special daily/mechanic outside of companions and boss/delves duo, I had some ideas while doing quests there.
I know some people would enjoy challenges like Maelstorm arena, or they would want epic boss fights, but for now I really miss 2 versions of dailies, which would add more to the atmosphere of Blackwood for me:

1. I miss ordinary daily for a local known group. So I was thinking about joining a faction of militia, doing special quests for them and rank up with titles and better looking outfit. So I would like to be able to join Leyawiin Ivory Brigade, Gideon Black Fin or Stonewastes Four Winds and do ordinary quests of defending a city, guarding a merchant caravan, or tracking down a criminal.

2. I miss immersive leveling of skill, so I was thinking about Ghost hunting. I would join a local church order or spiritual group, who would give me enchanted lantern (which seems to be now the official tool for ghost reveal atleast in Blackwood) and I would visit ruined places or houses to clean the place from angry spirits - I would use the lantern or reveal them and the options with skill level up would be - banish them, kill them or capture them maybe? And I would get standard reward box for it.
Edited by Mandragora on June 30, 2021 10:20PM
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Mandragora
    Mandragora
    ✭✭✭
    The poll in general forums was really better tool for finding answers, so I changed this thread into ideas instead of questions. I hope I didn't mess up something.
    Edited by Mandragora on June 30, 2021 10:22PM
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!