The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dwemer Star Chart lead, where does it really drop?

kind_hero
kind_hero
✭✭✭✭✭
I am using the antiquities systems since launch, and among the first things I wanted to have in ESO is this amazing Dwemer Star Chart.

FNe1iqd87WQEPoiB7CbN.jpg
(picture from eso-housing.com)

I have one piece, but I can't remember where I got the lead (it was Stros M'Kai). Yes, I know what it says on the web site.
But I have farmed for a 2nd lead for many hours days apart... it has been a lot of time since I got the 1st lead, and I still can't see this to drop again.

Where did you find your lead? I destroyed countless dwemer spiders in Bthzark, opened many many chests across the island, killed lots of mobs including poor mudcrabs, and no lead, except for the Dwemer puzzle cube (I have 2 or 3 now). Where does it really drop?

Thanks
[PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got most or all of mine via chests on Stros M'Kai.
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have two of it and three of the Cube. I know for a fact that the Cube has dropped from different sources like Overland Mobs and Chests.

But I've only ever gotten the Star Chart from Dwarven Spiders in Bthzark.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any mob in Bthzark