The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Advice for Stamplar Build post Blackwood?

Imperial1995
Imperial1995
✭✭✭
So, to get straight to the point:

I’m currently running 5 Spriggan’s, 2 Stuhn’s, and 2 Witch-Knight. I’m aware of being one shotted in PvP due to low af impen, and practically zero crit. As of right now I’m running an Imperial, with Two-handed front and bow on the back bar. I don’t exactly know which build would fit my play style best: that being I like to fight long ranged using poison damage/AOEs, then get in close to finish off with jabs and an ult, either Sweeping Crescent or Dawnbreaker. I guess I’m just asking for set/skill/CP advice? Any YouTube build recommendations?
  • shrekt4303
    shrekt4303
    ✭✭
    I know i answered in the other post, but a gap closer is good. Could run toppling charge if your magicka recovery is decent. Alot of important defences normally go on the back bar but nothing says you cant front bar a bow. Deadly strike is BiS for damage stamplar. Unleashed terror is a good option for 2nd set if you run a gap closer. Look up deltias vanguard stamplar and switch dw for bow. If you toppling charge you can remove javelin then put shuffle and poison injection on. Play to your preferance.
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gap closer good. In lag, will get you killed though. You could try silver leash, but you'll *** off any melee that's trying to fight your target.

I prefer binding javelin and speed.
    Edited by techyeshic on June 27, 2021 5:29PM
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=355818 that's what I run on mine ATM. Feels pretty good tbh. I don't play it much ATM though, just updated it for this patch 👍
  • ketsparrowhawk
    ketsparrowhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you like squishy builds mine plays just how you describe.

Bone pirate, deadly strikes (2h front bar), master bow (infused with wep damage enchant), wild hunt ring, 1pc kena.

Hit them with poison inj to get the master bow+glyph proc’d, POTL, then get in close to to ult + jab em down. You could use toppling charge.. personally I just use roll dodge as a gap closer and stun with the javelin. I like keeping my mag reserved for unlimited cleansing.

You could drop bone pirate and use Dagon instead for moar jabs. I like the sustain from bp because I play very kitey and chug a ton of stam. Jabs tooltip totals about 19k not counting burning light.. I find the damage to be ample. You could also replace wild hunt with malacath ofc.. but that seriously diminishes the fun factor XD

I like the crescent ult over dawn breaker. I feel like I miss way more often with db.

Other skills I use: caltrops, rune focus (whatever the stam morph is called), repentance, vigor, and barrier for a defensive ult.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    'I’m currently running 5 Spriggan’s, 2 Stuhn’s, and 2 Witch-Knight."

What?
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • NoodleESO
    NoodleESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m currently running 5 Spriggan’s, 2 Stuhn’s, and 2 Witch-Knight. I’m aware of being one shotted in PvP due to low af impen, and practically zero crit. As of right now I’m running an Imperial, with Two-handed front and bow on the back bar. I don’t exactly know which build would fit my play style best: that being I like to fight long ranged using poison damage/AOEs, then get in close to finish off with jabs and an ult, either Sweeping Crescent or Dawnbreaker. I guess I’m just asking for set/skill/CP advice? Any YouTube build recommendations?

Out of fear my build will be nerfed for the millionth time by zos, all I can tell you is

okay good luck
  • NoodleESO
    NoodleESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

okay on a serious note, spriggans is not gonna help you this patch, hundings rage is gonna help your heals crit so after you get bursted you can fill that health bar back up quickly. Bloodspawn is always trusty, ult gen plus sustain and resistance. Go with dawn breaker and don't use a gap closer, use a stun like javelin. You wanna try 5 impen, two well fit so when you get hit it won't be that bad and you can spam heal and dodge roll out of it.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For no procs, back bar armor master with elude, front bar stuhns with toppling charge, mala, 1 trainee, balorgh

Or bb master snb, fb stuhns with toppling, body deadly or unleashed, then choose monster set or mala+1 trainee

Or for procs, deadly dw fb, maelstrom 2h bb, unleashed body, 1 trainee, 1 mala
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyone reporting back on Heartland Conqueror on a stamplar?