The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Cyrodil Pings

bennysbeastb16_ESO2
Ive got 60mb/10mb internet connection and its shocking how garbage your servers are for this mayhem event, now im not talking about gfx fps drop when theirs 50+ on your screen, im literally getting over 300ms in big battles just making it unresponsive, im not the only one obviously as this has been shouted about many timea, but serious ZOS wtf are you going to do about it, event like thiscould actually be great if it wasn't for the servers, dont tell me to open ports and all the rest of it, as thats already done, the fact is when looking at network the game recieves a constant 500-700kb a sec, whicb is utter crap and cannot sustain the amount of people all on screen with animations
*** Intel Core i9-7940x ***
*** MSI Ventus 2080TI ***
*** 32 GB DDR4 2400Mhz ***
*** Creative Zxr Soundcard ***
***2TB M2 nvme SSD ***
*** Corsair 1200W PSU***
*** Windows 10 x64 ***
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, sadly I had to leave early this morning. Ping was around 300 and my fps was at an all time low. The optimization in this game is, well, there is no optimization. It's just plain terrible.
  • NicGroover
    NicGroover
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully Microsoft will fix this in server resources
  • bennysbeastb16_ESO2
    Yea im hoping caus its a disgrace tbh, ive got £5000 custom pc, and utilization is garbage, that i can partly live with, although low fps do irritate, but the fact a company like zos cant increase the packet rate, 0.5mb download speed is useless is mass scale pvp, battle ground run great 60 ping 100fps, but when ur hitting 300+ ping on event that theve done every year 😂 aghhhh
    *** Intel Core i9-7940x ***
    *** MSI Ventus 2080TI ***
    *** 32 GB DDR4 2400Mhz ***
    *** Creative Zxr Soundcard ***
    ***2TB M2 nvme SSD ***
    *** Corsair 1200W PSU***
    *** Windows 10 x64 ***
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    To help with your disconnections and ping issues in Cyrodiil, you can try the troubleshooting steps here which may improve your connection. If these do not help please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post