The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Orc Stamcro how to retain stamina

KennyAr
KennyAr
Mainly below 50 battleground.
Unlike my redguard and imperial stamden, my orc stam necro runs out of stamina real quick. Any suggestion on fixing this?
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Serpent mundus, stamina recovery glyphs. If that doesn't work, food with stamina recovery (Jewels of Misrule or stam/stamrecovery).
  • Vizirith
    Vizirith
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's under 50 so I'm not really sure what passives/skills you have access to. Do you have Spirit guardian with the undead confederate passive for 200 more mag and stam recovery? Are you running either artaeum or dubious? Do you use mortal coil? Do you have the reusable parts passive for 50% cost reduction for blastbones and mender? Are you in at least 2 medium with the stam cost/stam recovery passive?

Under 50 balance is very hard simply because of the order of passives changing from class to class.
  • KennyAr
    KennyAr
    Vizirith wrote: »
    It's under 50 so I'm not really sure what passives/skills you have access to. Do you have Spirit guardian with the undead confederate passive for 200 more mag and stam recovery? Are you running either artaeum or dubious? Do you use mortal coil? Do you have the reusable parts passive for 50% cost reduction for blastbones and mender? Are you in at least 2 medium with the stam cost/stam recovery passive?

Under 50 balance is very hard simply because of the order of passives changing from class to class.

Mostly no, because my orc is only lvl 26. lol.

Thanks for the advice though.
  • KennyAr
    KennyAr
    I just want to know if this is an orc issue and whether I should change race to imperial or not.
  • Vizirith
    Vizirith
    ✭✭✭✭
    KennyAr wrote: »
    I just want to know if this is an orc issue and whether I should change race to imperial or not.

Is being an orc stamcro at max level an issue? No it's not. Is being an orc at level 26 without most of the regen passives meaning you have regen issues? ...I guess?
    Edited by Vizirith on June 25, 2021 6:34PM
  • Fawn4287
    Fawn4287
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find stamcro has very good burst potential and damage is quite high all around this update, just keep swapping out damage for regen glyphs until you find the sweet spot for you. The trade off you get from the damage/ healing boost and sprint cost reduction will probably work out similarly to the imperial cost reduction.
  • KennyAr
    KennyAr
    It's ok now after receiving several passives, and a blue food increasing both health and stamina. It can kill anyone now. lol.

The ultimate is awesome.
  • KennyAr
    KennyAr
    Since I have an extra token, is it a good idea to change my Redguard Stamden to an Orc stamden?

Thanks.