The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Possible Cheating? (not just lifesteal)

TheCommentator
TheCommentator
✭✭✭
Hi guys, I was just in cyro and someone was clearly exploiting the lifesteal bug - yes its getting patched, great. But my main issue is the player then seemed to cast 5 Dragonknight Standards in a row. Was this some form of cheating, or maybe server lag or something?
Thanks.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ole life steal multiple ultimate hack.... Ah yes

No, never heard of it

Lol, there was an old hack that did something similar, could be back maybe
    Edited by Waffennacht on June 23, 2021 11:58PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Crash427
    Crash427
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys, I was just in cyro and someone was clearly exploiting the lifesteal bug - yes its getting patched, great. But my main issue is the player then seemed to cast 5 Dragonknight Standards in a row. Was this some form of cheating, or maybe server lag or something?
    Thanks.

Shifting standard?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crash427 wrote: »
    Thanks.

Shifting standard?

That's only 2 standards in a row, for an ultimate that costs 225.

Edit: Okay, apparently you can move your Standard more than once? Hmm, perhaps I never really had reason to move it around that much, but I shall have to try this out. TIL!
    Edited by VaranisArano on June 24, 2021 1:40AM
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait, you can move Shifting Standard around as many times as you want.

Is OP talking about having five different Standards down at the same time???
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve seen it happen many times over the years with Standards and Nova, that ultimate doesn’t deplete when casting, and can be cast over and over until you die or port. (This is separate from the CE hack, and is a transient bug).
    It happens on PTS more than the live servers.

I haven’t heard of anyone who knew how to trigger it at will, or what condition causes it, just people who spam it when it happens (like the Invisalign bug). But I’ve no doubt that if anyone figured/figures out how to trigger it, it will be greatly abused.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Qrähe
    Qrähe
    ✭✭✭
    Its, someone spamming the shifting standard redrop. You can redrop it as many times as you want. It's hilarious to just hear the thunk.
  • JayKwellen
    JayKwellen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qrähe wrote: »
    Its, someone spamming the shifting standard redrop. You can redrop it as many times as you want. It's hilarious to just hear the thunk.

I love when someone is chasing you with it and you hear that constant thunk following you as they keep trying to drop it on top of you lol
    Xbox NA - JaeKwellen
    AD PvP
    Trying to main a magcro. This is awful.
  • LightYagami
    LightYagami
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks.

Make yourself a DK and try shifting standard.
    No improvement on Cyrodill servers -> no ESO plus renewal.
  • TheCommentator
    TheCommentator
    ✭✭✭
    Ah yes ty guys, as mainly a PvE player (who doesn't have a DK character) I didn't even know shifting standard was a thing, so it must have been that. :)
  • LightYagami
    LightYagami
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah yes ty guys, as mainly a PvE player (who doesn't have a DK character) I didn't even know shifting standard was a thing, so it must have been that. :)

You can check the UESP website even you don't have a toon of the class, it's a good source of information, for example the link below:
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Ardent_Flame
    No improvement on Cyrodill servers -> no ESO plus renewal.