Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does Surprise attack for NB proc Ravager?

Stx
Stx
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Just wondering since I don't have the set, if using Ravager on a NB with surprise attack would stack the 5 pc, seems like it could be good.

Thanks

Best Answer

• milllaurie
    milllaurie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stx wrote: »
    Just wondering since I don't have the set, if using Ravager on a NB with surprise attack would stack the 5 pc, seems like it could be good.

Thanks

Yes it does. For a long time it was a go-to frontbar set for my brawler blade. 600 weapon damage is a lot.
    As for NMA, ravager offers a similar amount of damage without the cost increase.
    Other honorable mentions for a nightblade - Armor of the truth and stuhn's, which refresh with each damage tick on an off-balance enemy and have no cooldown.
    Answer ✓
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a followup question. It says "the target's" instead of "a target's". So does that mean if you attack a new target it goes back to 1 stack? It just doesn't seem like a very good set anymore. New Moon offers similar damage with 100% uptime with the added bonus of some penetration.