The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS5 enhanced and PS4 version download question.

johnjmcmullenb14a_ESO
Will downloading PS4 version of ESO from PlayStation store try to replace my already downloaded PS5 Enhanced Version of the game? Can I have both on the internal SSD drive? Or do I have to put PS4 version on an external drive? Please advise.

I’ve been having so many issues with the new enhanced version, I would like to have both (and be able to play both) on my PS5 until the bugs are fixed.
  • cynicalbutterfly
    cynicalbutterfly
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can have both. They're treated as two separate games so downloading one will not affect the other. I do suggest putting the PS4 version on an external drive though. Having both games takes up a lot of space on your drive. But you don't have to do so.
  • johnjmcmullenb14a_ESO
    This is what I thought. However, I don’t see an option to download the PS4 version in the PSN Store. The Store shows that I have the PS4 version installed, and when I select the PS4 version, I get a prompt to PLAY the PS5 version.

I think this is a PlayStation Store problem at the moment. Hope they get this sorted out. It’s confusing.

At this time, I’m only able to play PS4 version on my PS4.