The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A suggestion for increasing bar space...

Draevik
Draevik
✭✭✭
Originally a EQ2, WoW, SWTOR player. They had a lot of hotkeys, wayyy too many in EQ2.

So I came up with the idea, in this game each hotbar should have 2 slots for passive abilities that grant their buffs. IE camouflaged hunter, inner light etc.

Since most of the abilities that grant passive buffs are usually very rarely used, it could simply be added to a different button combo.

RB+Y (or R1+triangle)
RB+B (or R1+circle)

Just a random thought, I know it will never happen. Wishful thinking haha!
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The whole point of the limited bar set up is to force players to make choices with their skills and build setups. Not stack everything they can into passive slots and call it a day.
  • iksde
    iksde
    ✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    The whole point of the limited bar set up is to force players to make choices with their skills and build setups. Not stack everything they can into passive slots and call it a day.

stamplar says hello!
    atleast from few patches ago xD
    but petsorc say hello also thank to limited barspace for active pets
  • MirandaSharp
    MirandaSharp
    ✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »

Agree!
  • six2fall
    six2fall
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd love a passive slot but I'd also like getting a 3rd bar. Maybe it only available when blocking & limits you to defensive or healing abilities.