The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Cross Gen Xbox Series X to Xbox One playing with friends

zdragonlord
Every other game so far that I have played with enhanced version running on series X can be played with my friends on X1. ESO is telling me I can't play with them because of the version difference.
Is there a way around this, setting, or otherwise? That's complete BS if I can't play with friends just because they are on a different gen.

Best Answer

• zdragonlord
    We got it working.
    If you try to use invites through the console, like via party, it says the games are incompatible and you need a different version.
    You have to do everything in game.

Chat issues too I noticed, party chat yet I'm getting game chat feedback and apparently am going through there too... Seems to be a common thing among a few games though.
    Answer ✓
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What specifically are you having trouble doing? I’ve had no problem with this other than some occasional chat issues.