Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sweet Roll Killer Quest Decision *spoiler*

francesinhalover
francesinhalover
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm not sure how to mark as spoilers, but what did you do in the end?

the 4ppl you save never show up again in the game, and there's no shrine where you meet the followers of the killer either. it just doesn't exist in morrowind.
Edited by francesinhalover on June 18, 2021 8:52PM
I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The *three* people you save don't show up again in-game. The fourth has not "yet" shown up in this game (considering that the Dark Brotherhood DLC, in terms of timeline, takes place "before" all subsequent DLCs, from Morrowind onwards)... and though Naryu does not ever have a biological daughter, there is someone whom she treats as almost an adopted daughter, who shows up in two subsequent DLCs... and there are MEGA PLOT SPOILERS involved.

However, one thing does not come to pass: even if you spare the Sweetroll Killer, her comment about potentially meeting the player in Vvardenfell in the future does not happen.
    Edited by jle30303 on July 23, 2021 1:48AM
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kind of hoped they'd add the killer's followers as random encounters, like the Miraak cultists in TESV.
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein