The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Take the crown gems or

bridgetrose
bridgetrose
✭✭✭
I have the following Crown Combat Mystic Stew, Crow Stout magic Liqueur and Crown Vigorous Ragout. I haven't played that long so I keep thinking I'll need these down the line so I keep them but if they aren't really amazing I think I'd rather have the gems. Also I should note I don't PvP or raid or do dungeons. Basic PVE player. So what do you more experienced people think? Cash 'em in?
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally...
    I used to keep that stuff, but really never used them. You can often craft potions that will serve your needs very well, and to me, they were worth more as gems.
    Options
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of the Crown food/drink/potions are better than what you'll get from the daily login rewards or eventually be able to make/buy in-game.
    Options
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    Ashryn wrote: »
    Personally...
    I used to keep that stuff, but really never used them. You can often craft potions that will serve your needs very well, and to me, they were worth more as gems.
    None of the Crown food/drink/potions are better than what you'll get from the daily login rewards or eventually be able to make/buy in-game.

Thank you both. That's what I wanted to know. I'll send them on their way and take the gems.
    Options
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol convert everything to gems you can craft your own potions.

and there's also free log in potions.
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
    Options